Here is the Transcript of Weekenders Adventures of Cars.
Opening/Meeting Lightning McQueen
- Tino Tonitini: I can't wait to spend our spring break in a different world.
- RobotBoy: Robotboy, like this place.
The Dinoco 400
- (The screen shows a dark background as Lightning McQueen's voice is heard.)
- Lightning McQueen: (inhales and exhales deeply) OK... Here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed.
- (The screen then shows some racecars whizzing past on a racetrack, then goes back to dark again.)
- Lightning McQueen: One winner, 42 losers. I eat losers for breakfast.
- (The screen then shows McQueen from the back of his left side as he accelerates and gains on a racecar. Then the screen goes dark again.)
- Lightning McQueen: Breakfast. Wait, maybe I should have had breakfast. A little breck-y could be good for me. No, no, no, stay focused. Speed.
- (The screen then shows racecars whizzing along the racetrack as the camera moves to the right. The screen then goes dark again.)
- Lightning McQueen: I'm faster than fast. Quicker than quick. I am lightning!
- Mack: (pounds on his trailer door) Hey, Lightning! You ready?
- (Real Gone plays as the trailer door opens.)
- Lightning McQueen: Oh, yeah! Lightning's ready!
Lightning McQueen meets Tino and his friends
- Lightning McQueen: Yeah, yeah. That would be great we should totally...
- Harv: Ok, I gotta jump kid. Let me know how it goes. I'm out. (The call ends and dials tone hums)
- Lightning McQueen: (sighs)