Here is the transcript of Weekenders Adventures of The Wild Thornberrys Movie.
Opening and meeting Eliza and Darwin
(Somewhere in Nairobi)
- Eliza Thornberry: (narrating) I'm Eliza Thornberry part of your average family. I've got a dad and a mom and a sister. There is Donnie we've found him. And Darwin he found us. We travel all over the world. You see my dad host this nature show and my Mom shoots it. And along the way something amazing happened, I freed a warthog who was really Shaman. Shaman Mnyambo. He granted me the power to talk to animals. It's really cool, but totally secret. And that was totally the beginning of my biggest adventure.
(A large title shows Weekenders Adventures of The Wild Thornberrys Movie)
(Later we see Akaela chasing some Gazelles, Then we see Tino and his Team traveling across the grass)
- Tino: Wow, I can't believe we get to spend this summer to meet a girl with her family in Africa, guys.
- Carver: I know, it's going to be the best summer ever.
- Sunset Shimmer: It sure will be, with my boyfriend Tino right here.
- Lor McQuarrie: I just love traveling in countries.
(Meanwhile, not so far from the heroes, Eliza is playing with some elephants with Darwin)
- Eliza Thornberry: And now, Phaedra the Magnificent, will walk the circle of destiny!
(Phaedra rears up and trumpets, almost knocking Darwin off)
- Darwin: Circle of destiny, indeed. (climbs back up) Pee-yew! Eliza, your friend stinks! And look at those tusks! They can poke an eye out.
- Eliza Thornberry: Darwin, chill. Phaedra, can you take us around that tree?
- Phaedra: Sure. Hey, here's how our moms make us go. They nudge the back of our necks with their trunks.
- Eliza Thornberry: Like this. (She touches Phaedra's neck)
- Phaedra: That's it. Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-wild-thornberrys-movie, and if she wanted us to turn around, she just nudge one side.
(Eliza kicks Phaedra's right ear slightly and Phaedra turns around)
- Eliza Thornberry: Oh Cool. (The two got off Phaedra's back)
- Darwin: Yes. Rub behind the ear and it turns fascinating, and the elephant turns. Eliza, can we go now? My butt's gone to sleep.
- Eliza Thornberry: Ok, Darwin (The two got off Phaedra's back)
- Phaedra: Bye, Eliza.
- Eliza Thornberry: Bye, Phaedra. (Darwin slips and fall)
- Phaedra: Bye, chimp. (They leave)
- Tino Tontini: Hello
- Eliza Thornberry: Hey there. Who are you guys?
- Tino Tontini: I'm Tino and these are my friends, Carver, Lor and Tish
- Sunset Shimmer: And I'm Sunset Shimmer, Tino's girlfriend. And these are my friends Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash
- Spike the Dog: I'm Spike.
- Corey Riffin: I'm Corey.
- Eliza Thornberry: Hi, nice to meet you.
- Sunset Shimmer: Who are you?
- Eliza Thornberry: I'm Eliza Thornberry and this is my monkey friend, Darwin.
- Darwin: Actually, I'm a chimpanzee.
- Darwin: Oh think I hear your grandmumsy opening a fresh tin of figgy pudding. (Eliza stopped Darwin)
- Eliza Thornberry: Shh. Darwin, listen.
- Darwin: To what? I don't hear anything.
- Eliza Thornberry: That's what I mean, it's too quiet.
(Later at the Thornberrys van we see Nigel and his parents)
- Nigel Thornberry: It's a shame you couldn't spend more time with us, Mumsy.
- Cordelia Thornberry: Oh, two weeks is more than enough. You know your father gets a bit daft when left on his own too long. For all we know, he's searched the entire estate for his reading glasses.
- Nigel Thornberry: Good thing I take after you, eh, Mumsy? Marianne? Have you had any luck locating my binoculars?
- Marianne Thornberry: Try around your neck.