This is the transcript to Winnie the Pooh: Journey to the Ancient Temple in Skull Island.
Opening Scene/Friendship Gift
[Scene starts in the morning when Pooh comes out of his house]
- Pooh: Hello, everyone.
- Ronald: Hi, Pooh.
- Gang: Hi, Pooh.
- Pooh: How are you today?
- Bambi: We're pretty well, thank you. How about you?
- Pooh: Ok.
- Copper: We're ready to go.
[Music: Perfect Isn't Easy begins]
- Piglet: What was that?
- Boo Boo: I am hearing the music.
- Hunter: I have no idea how it came into Hundred Acre Wood.
- Mytyl: Did you hear that music, Tyltyl?
- Tyltyl: I heard something.
- Tigger: Oh, what do you know? (Georgette appears) It's Georgette.
- Georgette: Hey, guys. I'm sorry I'm late. Wasn't I invited.
- Pooh: Oh, bother. I forgot.
- Georgette: It's ok, Pooh.
- Clifford: That's right, Pooh. We make mistake sometime.
- Pooh: (smiles) You're right.
- Georgette: Well, (sings) girl, we've got work to do
Pass me the paint and glue
Perfect isn't easy
But it's me
When one knows the world is watching
One does what one must
Some minor adjustments, darling
Not for my vanity, but for humanity
Each little step a pose
See how the breeding shows, uh!
Sometimes it's too much
For even me!
But when all the world says, "Yes"
Then who am I to say "No"?
Don't ask a mutt to strut like a show girl
No, girl, you need a pro
Not a flea or a flaw
Take a peek at that paw
La dee da da
Perfection becomes me, n'est-ce pas?
I'm beauty unleashed, yeah
Jaws drop - hearts stop
So classic and classy - we're not talking Lassie
And ahh! Ahh! Ooh!
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ruff ruff ruff! Ow!
Though many covet my bone and bowl
They're barking up the wrong tree
You pretty pups all over the city
I have your hearts and you have my pity
Pretty is nice, but still
It's just pretty
Perfect, my dears