Winnie the Pooh Goes to Labyrinth is the 3rd Winnie the Pooh/Jim Henson project. The production of the project started in 2009 made by Yakko Warner (aka YakkoWarnerMovies101) and BrerJake90 and started appearing on YouTube in March 2011 as part of a double feature with Pooh's Adventures of DuckTales: Dinosaur Ducks (which first appeared in December 2010), but it was unfinished after Yakko cancelled the rest of the film for some reasons, so Daniel Esposito will make a present-day remake version of this film along with the present-day remake version of Pooh's Adventures of DuckTales: Dinosaur Ducks for Google Drive in the near future.
On the first day of Fall, Winnie the Pooh and his friends receive a letter saying that Christopher Robin has been taken away to a place called Labyrinth by the ruler of the Goblins called King Jareth, whom The Crime Empire work for, and they team up with some of their old friends from their past adventures to form a rescue party and later meet a teenage girl named Sarah whose baby brother Toby is also taken away by Jareth and the heroes have 13 hours to solve Jareth's Labyrinth before Christopher Robin and Toby will belong to Jareth forever.
- Christopher Robin, Tennessee Tuxedo, Chumley, Garfield, Odie, Poky Little Puppy, Shy Little Kitten, Tip, Dash, Lucky, Rolly, Cadpig, Spot the Chicken, Simba, Timon, Pumbaa, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Ttark, Baloo, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, Slappy Squirrel, Skippy Squirrel, Joker, Harley Quinn, Pinky, and the Brain guest star in both versions of this film.
- Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, Kairi, Riku, Max Goof, Robin Hood, Little John, Bagheera, Two-Face, The Penguin, Negaduck, Megavolt, Quackerjack, Bushroot, and The Liquidator guest star in Daniel Esposito's upcoming present-day remake version of this film.
- The Vultures (Buzzie, Flaps, Dizzy, and Ziggy), Jiminy Cricket, Zazu, Kronk, Zhane, Korra, Mako, Bolin, Asami Sato, Jean-Bob, Speed, Puffin, and Jeremy the Crow will join Pooh and his friends in Daniel Esposito's upcoming present-day remake version of this film.
- The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, The Jungle Book, and Labyrinth were first released on DVD in 1999, the same year that Winnie the Pooh: Seasons of Giving and Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas were first released straight to video.
- Labyrinth was released in a 2-Disc Anniversary Edition DVD in 2007, the same year that The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh was released in a Friendship Edition DVD, The Jungle Book was released in a 2-Disc Platinum Edtion DVD, and Robin Hood was released in a Most Wanted Edition DVD.
- Labyrinth was first released on Blu-Ray in 2009, the same year that The Tigger Movie was released in a 2-Disc 10th Anniversary Edition DVD/Digital Copy and The Swan Princess: Escape from Castle Mountain was first released on DVD under the alternate subtitle The Secret of the Castle.
- Sarah will reveal to be Christopher Robin's second cousin.
- Both versions of this film censor profanity from the real film.
- The ending credits will use both Paul Williams' version of Flying Dreams and half of the ending credits score from The Secret of NIMH.
- BrerJake90 was originally going to remake this film (as it was partly his film to begin with), but he retired from making anymore Pooh's Adventures films, so Daniel Esposito will remake this film instead.
- Yakko Warner and BrerJake90's original version was an NTSC film with NTSC bits from Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin, The Tigger Movie, Piglet's Big Movie, Pooh's Heffalump Movie, The Lion King, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, and The Jungle Book 2 and PAL bits from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie, The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea, The Lion King 1½, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, Space Jam, and The Jungle Book. However, Daniel Esposito's upcoming present-day remake version will also be an NTSC film with NTSC bits from the Winnie the Pooh films, The Jungle Book 1 and 2, Pinocchio, The Lion King films, The Emperor's New Groove, Kronk's New Groove, The Swan Princess films, The Secret of NIMH 1 and 2, The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea, the Looney Tunes films, the Mickey Mouse films, A Goofy Movie, An Extremely Goofy Movie, Robin Hood, and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.
- This film will be dedicated to David Bowie (1947-2016) who died for liver cancer.