Winnie the Pooh Meets Mary Poppins is a new upcoming movie by Daniel Esposito. It will appear on Google Drive in the near future after Pooh's Adventures of Saving Mr. Banks.
Winnie the Pooh and his friends (along with Ash, Mickey, Skipper, Tai, and their friends) have traveled to London, England and met the woman with special talents named Mary Poppins who is taking the job as being a Nanny to the Banks kids who are called Jane and Micheal. Together, they turn London upside-down and teach the kids' father named George Banks how to get along with his kids.
- Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Misty, Togepi, Brock, Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald Duck, Goofy, Danny, Sawyer, The DigiDestined, and The Penguins of Madagascar (Skipper, Kolwalski, Rico, and Private) guest star in this film.
- Christopher Robin joins Pooh and the gang in this film.
- Cats Don't Dance was released in theaters in 1997, the same year both Fun and Fancy Free and Mary Poppins were re-released on home video and The Swan Princess: Escape from Castle Mountain was released in selected theaters and then on home video.
- The Winnie the Pooh series, The Jungle Book 1 and 2, Pinocchio, The Lion King, The Emperor's New Groove, the Kingdom Hearts series, and Mary Poppins were all created by Disney.
- The Winnie the Pooh featurettes, The Tigger Movie, The Jungle Book, and Mary Poppins featured songs written by Richard M. Sherman and the late Robert B. Sherman.
- SuperKitaroShinX originally planned to do this film, but he retired from making any more movies due to copyright claims and problems with his Windows Movie Maker. So, Daniel Esposito decided to take over the production for this film instead.
- This film takes place after Ronald McDonald's Adventures of Cats Don't Dance, which explains Ash Ketchum and his friends already knowing Danny and Sawyer.
- The film takes place before Winnie the Pooh Meets Penelope.